A superb vintage Houndstooth shooting set: tweed coat and breeks.
The coat is to fit a 44" chest, the breeks are a 41" waist (remember that waists can be altered if you require a smaller waist on your breeks)
The maker is unknown but this is a quality heavyweight cloth.
- plain-back coat, single vent, two skirt pockets & breast pocket
- two inside breat pockets
- zip fly breeks, with buckling side adjustors
- velcro leg fasteners
The suit has general wear, but is in good condition all over & ready to wear.
- There is a blue ink stain on the right inside lining (see photograph)
- There is a professional triangular to the inside leg of the breeks, and a small darn on the breeks. Neither noticeable unless closely examined.
- There is a section of the lining in the coat which needs re-stitching.
- The rear button of the breeks pocket is missing.
Coat to fit 44" chest it measures 23" across when laid flat, buttoned up
Length 31 1/2"
Sleeve 26 1/4"
Breeks 41-42" waist
Inside leg from crotch to cuff 21"